Find webinars here: AlegreRamos.teachable.com
- Would you like to save money, time, and eat healthier at the same time?
- Have you ever tasted something at a restaurant and thought, “I want to make this at home”?
- Would you like to glance at your fridge and “whip up” a meal, no matter what’s inside?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, than this FREE webinar is for you! https://alegreramos.teachable.com/p/intuitive-cooking-intro-webinar
In this webinar Alegre Ramos, creator of a method of food preparation known as “Intuitive Cooking,” will introduce you to a new way of thinking about cooking from scratch. In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the four kitchen tools you need to make (almost) anything
- Learn the single knife skill you need in the kitchen
- Learn how and why Alegre believes that cooking from scratch is the most powerful way a person can improve his or hers health, wealth, and happiness
- Experience Alegre’s easy method of “Intuitive Cooking” as she demonstrates how to make tzatziki from scratch
- Find out how to register for classes that will teach you the skills you need to quickly and easily come up with a week’s worth of meals with less stress.
- Find out more about Alegre’s other webinars where–using her multicultural background–she will teach you how to cook dishes inspired by Mexico, China, Italy, Thailand, Greece, Spain, and the U.S. to name a few
- Receive a special offer at the end of the webinar
- Join this free webinar here https://alegreramos.teachable.com/p/intuitive-cooking-intro-webinar
About Alegre: Alegre knows that anyone can learn these skills because she is a completely self-taught cook. She first began cooking in response to a family crisis, and that experience of contributing to her family cemented in her a lifelong love for nurturing through food. She developed a gourmet food product that was sold in specialty food stores all over California and at pop-up events at Williams-Sonoma. She’s an award-winning speaker and mom, who loves to teach. Here are some testimonials from her students:
“Thank you for the excellent cooking class today. I had much fun and really learned a lot .” -David Y.
“We had so much fun! Alegre is inspiring and entertaining and the food is delicious.” -Jeanne L.
“Great class for someone who hates to cook!” -Judi B.
“One of the best teachers I’ve ever had!” -Carter S., 10yo
“I always learn something.” -Mary O. (veteran of multiple workshops)
Join this free webinar here https://alegreramos.teachable.com/p/intuitive-cooking-intro-webinar